The adventures of SD Juno and SDIT Kaline (and their human, Colt).

28 September 2012

Here, have photos

Have not been in a writing mood. Kaline has alternately been Devil Puppy and Awesome At Obedience Puppy. Mostly the latter, actually. Still having issues not playing with friends in the back of the car though. I'm now learning to do heeling without looking at the dogs—they do better, because I have better posture, but I look like a robot because I'm so nervous.

Anyway, Mom and I together bought a Canon Rebel, and I have been playing with it when the dogs are stationary. It takes beautiful photos of things that are not moving, when I can stop making operator-errors; things that are moving, not so much.

So here are the best of the new batch of pictures!

Kaline's CGC ID tag came this week. He also got approved for his SD tag from the county. Hurrah.
Mom and Kaline's adorable nub.
Juno's "duck" (if you see her white patch right side up, it looks like a dancing duck.)
Clearly, this is not a dog. I liked the way it came out though.

1 comment:

  1. I envy you your Canon rebel! Lovely pictures (having lovely dogs helps ^^)!

    ReplyDelete